I ordered some Zircons from DSN over a month ago.Although they did debit my account, no stones have arrived.

There is no customer service phone number on their site, so you have to send an email which promises a response withing two days. I have sent three emails. I found a phone number for them on this site. After calling and waiting 10 minutes, I got a voice message asking me to leave a message.

I have read many reviews today and find that this is a chronic problem with them. Now I have to take the time to dispute this purchase with my credit card company.

All this for a purchase of $76.Sigh

Had an Experience with Direct Shopping Network?

Comments

Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Agape Diamonds - Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more